Please contact our Order Center at 1-800-955-7702 to schedule concrete and other material delivery.
We recommend a 1 day notice to place a will-call and at least a 2 hour notice to confirm the order. Our schedule varies day-to-day and hour-by-hour so it's best to check with the Order Center on which times are available.
When placing a concrete order, be prepared to provide the following information:
- Date and requested time of delivery.
- Your contact name and phone number.
- Delivery address and directions to the job (nearest cross street, landmarks, etc).
- PO or Job Number if needed to be printed on the ticket.
- A description of what is being poured and how it will be unloaded.
- Quantity of cubic yards needed to complete the job (1 yard minimum).
If you would like help on estimating quantity, please use our Concrete Calculator. Add extra material to be safe and account for waste, measuring variances, etc.
- Concrete mix, Air Entrainment and Slump.
- Additional products in the load, such as fibers, accelerators, integral color, etc.
- The truck spacing in minutes, if a multiple load order.
- Your payment information (VISA or MasterCard preferred).
- Advise if this will be a confirmed (definite-go) or will-call order.
Confirmed orders indicate to the order taker that this is a firm order, to send the concrete out, and that the job/crew will be ready to go at the requested delivery time. The delivery will be made unless you call to change the order or reschedule with ample time prior to the concrete being batched (90 minutes before requested delivery time is a recommended guideline). Because concrete is perishable, once it is batched it is the customer's concrete and will be billed accordingly. Confirmation calls do not guarantee times.
Will-call orders indicate there are some details that will still need to be discussed and to not send the concrete until a confirmation call has been made. It is recommended to confirm an order at least two hours before the requested delivery time. Will-call orders do not guarantee times.